- Eat nutrient-rich foods that will provide you energy and the building blocks to make the hormones and neurotransmitters you need. buy mu legend zen Processed foods are empty calories that create inflammation and increase toxicity.
- Drink enough water, which means half of your body weight in ounces of WATER (E.g. Cheap Nike Air Max a 100 pound person would drink 50 ounces of water).
- Create a “meal time”.
- Slow down when you eat and chew each bite 31 times before you swallow so you can taste and savor your food.
- Sit at the table, turn off the TV and listen to music.
- Create a calm environment that allows your body to receive the nourishment and take it in.
- Alternate hot and cold water in your shower. adidas originals festival bag Do 3 minutes of hot water and 30 seconds to 1 minute of cool to cold water (but not so cold that you’re freezing). You can alternate this as many times as you want during your shower. Just make sure to always end on cold. lunettes ray ban This is an easy hydrotherapy treatment that helps with elimination and gets your energy moving!
- Pay attention to your breathing. adidas pure boost Put your hand on your lower abdomen. Does your hand rise when you inhale? Are you expanding your abdomen slowly as you inhale and allowing air out as you exhale? Is your breathing slow and rhythmic?
- Check in with your breath when you feel particularly tired, stuck, or disconnected from yourself or others. Take a few slow, deep breaths.
- In Chinese medicine, depression is often caused by stagnation, so get yourself moving when you’re feeling down. Take a brisk walk outside, put on some favorite music and dance around the living room, do some yoga, T’ai Chi, or Qi Gong, or even just shake your body wherever you are.
- Your thinking is a very powerful tool. Use it to create affirmations that are meaningful for you. adidas originals shoes Write them down and post them around your house, car, or office- anywhere you will see them. For example: “I am lovable, loving, and loved.” “I feel calm and centered within myself.”
- Find ways to connect in your community. Make a list of things you enjoy or are good at, and volunteer.